Saturday, January 7, 2012

This is what it is all about

Brad,

I just wanted to say thank you for all of your help with the short sale of my property. You and your staff diligently followed up with my realtor and and the bank to make sure everything was handled appropriately, and once I received an offer, you made the process easy to understand and made sure everything was handled appropriately the first time. I honestly believe your expertise, thoroughness and persistence are why the offer was accepted by the bank in just a little over one month. I am grateful I was referred to you and wish you all the best! I can't thank you enough.

Sincerely,

Lisa Walsh

Posted by Bradford Miller Law, P.C.
Real Estate Law, Landlord Tenant Law, Estate Planning
134 N. LaSalle, Suite 2250
Chicago, IL 60602
312-238-9298
http://www.bradfordmillerlaw.com

Offering free legal representation to homeowners seeking a short sale

Key words: Chicago short sale attorney, Chicago landlord tenant law attorney, Chicago estate planning attorney, Chicago real estate attorney, Chicago real estate lawyer, Chicago building code violations, short sale attorney Chicago. This is intended to be advertising. Please consult with an attorney before acting on any information given here.