Monday, September 26, 2011

I can no longer afford my home

As a Chicago short sale attorney, I get these calls almost every day. If you can no longer afford your home (for any reason), call my office for a free 15 minute phone consultation. My office offers free legal representation to homeowners seeking a short sale.

Posted by Bradford Miller Law, P.C.
Real Estate Law, Landlord Tenant Law, Estate Planning
134 N. LaSalle, Suite 2250
Chicago, IL 60602
312-238-9298
http://www.bradfordmillerlaw.com/

Key words: Chicago short sale attorney, Chicago landlord tenant law attorney, Chicago estate planning attorney, Chicago real estate attorney, Chicago real estate lawyer, Chicago building code violations. This is intended to be advertising. Please consult with an attorney before acting on any information given here.